- Reported net income of $7.9 million for the three months ended March 31, 2012
- Generated a reportable gain of $3.8 million from transaction involving the sales of two International Flag Pure Car Truck Carriers
- The International Flag Pure Car Truck Carrier sales and a sale and leaseback of a United States Flag Pure Car Truck Carrier generated cash proceeds of $132.1 million enabling the company to pay down $90.6 million in debt
- Declared a first quarter dividend of $0.25 per share payable on June 1, 2012 to shareholders of record as of May 16, 2012
International Shipholding Corporation Reports First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.