PCTEL, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCTI), a leader in antenna and scanning receiver solutions, today announced the declaration of its regular quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share on its common stock, payable May 15, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 8, 2012.
PCTEL, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCTI), develops antenna, scanning receiver, and network solutions for the global wireless market. The company's SeeGull® scanning receivers, SeeHawk® visualization tool, and CLARIFY® system measure, monitor and optimize cellular networks. PCTEL develops and supports scanning receivers for LTE, TD-LTE, EVDO, CDMA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, GSM, and WiMAX networks.
PCTEL's MAXRAD®, Bluewave™ and Wi-Sys™ antenna solutions address private network, public safety, and government applications. PCTEL develops and delivers high-value YAGI, Land Mobile Radio, WiFi, GPS, In-Tunnel, Subway, and broadband antennas (parabolic and flat panel). The company's vertical markets include SCADA, Health Care, Smart Grid, Precision Agriculture, Indoor Wireless, Telemetry, Off-loading, and Wireless Backhaul. PCTEL Secure focuses on Android mobile platform security. For more information, please visit the company's web sites www.pctel.com, www.antenna.com, www.antenna.pctel.com, www.rfsolutions.pctel.com or www.pctelsecure.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV