The Board of Directors of Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) today declared a quarterly dividend of ninety cents ($0.90) per share, payable June 11, 2012, to holders of common stock as shown on the transfer records of the Corporation at the close of business on May 18, 2012. The amount represents an 11.1 percent increase in the company's quarterly dividend.
Chairman and CEO John Watson said, "We continue to share our success with our shareholders in the form of meaningful dividend growth. This reflects the strength of our current portfolio and our confidence in the company’s compelling growth prospects. Of note, 2012 marks 100 years of continuous dividend payments to our shareholders.”
Chevron has increased its annual dividend 25 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV