The Board of Directors of Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) today declared a quarterly dividend of ninety cents ($0.90) per share, payable June 11, 2012, to holders of common stock as shown on the transfer records of the Corporation at the close of business on May 18, 2012. The amount represents an 11.1 percent increase in the company's quarterly dividend.
Chairman and CEO John Watson said, "We continue to share our success with our shareholders in the form of meaningful dividend growth. This reflects the strength of our current portfolio and our confidence in the company’s compelling growth prospects. Of note, 2012 marks 100 years of continuous dividend payments to our shareholders.”
Chevron has increased its annual dividend 25 consecutive years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV