The outlook for palladium is improving and, in the event that the bulls can remain in control, it could very well end up being one of the top precious metals to watch in the months ahead. Nevertheless, investors should avoid becoming overzealous with products like PALL.
As I mentioned above, palladium is attractive during improving market conditions, but it tends to be susceptible to more-pronounced fluctuations over time. Those who dive headfirst into a bullion-backed product like PALL may leave themselves vulnerable to unwanted risks.
Rather than a core portfolio holding, a fund like PALL is best suited as a small tactical position that allows an investor to bet on short-term bursts of strength. It is crucial to avoid falling in love with palladium; doing so may result in unnecessary headaches.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV