Before we start the call an announcement, we are holding our Analysts Day event on May 18 in New York, Midtown and the invites have been sent to all investors in our database. If any of you have not got the invites please reach out to us, we are looking forward to seeing you on May 18 in New York.
The format for today’s earnings call is as follows. Azim Premji, Chairman, will give us an overview of our Wipro business, TK Kurien, TK as he is known will share his perspectives on the IT Business side. Suresh Senapaty, CFO, will comment on the IFRS financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012. They have joined by BU heads and other senior members of the Wipro management team who will be happy to answer your questions.
As always, elements of this call and the management’s view may be characterized as forward-looking under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and are based on management’s current expectations and are associated with uncertainty and risks, which could cause the actual results to differ materially from those expected. These uncertainties and risk factors have been explained in detail in our filings with Securities and Exchange Commission in the U.S. We do not undertake any obligations to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of filing thereof.
The call is scheduled for an hour. The presentation of the 4Q FY ‘12 results will be followed by Q&A. The operator will walk you through the Q&A process. The entire earnings call proceedings are being archived and transcripts will be made available after the call at our company’s website. The replay of today’s earnings call proceedings will also be available via telephone post the call.During this call, I’m also available on email and through mobile, as well to take any questions and table it to the Wipro team in case you are unable to ask questions for any technical reasons.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV