Chase Bank announced today that QuickDeposit™ has been nominated for Best Use of Device Camera and Utilities and Services (Tablets and all Other Devices) and Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay™ is an honoree in the Utilities and Services (Handheld Devices) category for mobile apps in the 16th Annual Webby Awards.
Hailed as the "Internet's highest honor" by The New York Times, The Webby Awards, presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS), is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet. Webby Awards are handed out for categories in Websites, Interactive Advertising and Media, Online Film & Video and Mobile.
Chase’s award-winning QuickDeposit™ allows customers to snap a picture of the front and back of a check (up to $2,000 daily and $5,000 weekly) and deposit it instantly via their iPhone®, iPod Touch®, iPad®, Android™ and Blackberry® devices, and the Amazon Kindle Fire tablet. Since its launch in July, 2010, customers have deposited a total of more than $4 billion via QuickDeposit™. Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay™ allows customers to send money to or receive money from anyone using their mobile number or email address.
“We are excited that the Chase Mobile App has been recognized by such a prestigious global organization, and that Chase QuickDeposit™ has been nominated for two consecutive years,” said Jack Stephenson, director of mobile, e-commerce and payments at Chase. “Chase is committed to being at the forefront of the latest advances in mobile payment technologies and to developing exciting new capabilities that put banking at our customers’ fingertips, enabling a quick and convenient way to view, track and move their money.”The number of active Chase mobile customers increased 42% between 2011 and 2012. With over 15 million registered users, The Chase Mobile App has won several accolades, including:
- Javelin Research Best in Class Mobile Banking for 2011 (besting 24 other banks)
- Keynote Systems best overall mobile user experience, best functionality, and best ease of use.
- Best Use of Smartphone Camera – 2011 Webby
- 2010 Top Ten App – Mobile Marketer
- Most Innovative Award – 2010 Pogie
- #2 Best iPhone App 2010 – Tech Crunch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV