Chase Bank announced today that QuickDeposit™ has been nominated for Best Use of Device Camera and Utilities and Services (Tablets and all Other Devices) and Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay™ is an honoree in the Utilities and Services (Handheld Devices) category for mobile apps in the 16th Annual Webby Awards.
Hailed as the "Internet's highest honor" by The New York Times, The Webby Awards, presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS), is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet. Webby Awards are handed out for categories in Websites, Interactive Advertising and Media, Online Film & Video and Mobile.
Chase’s award-winning QuickDeposit™ allows customers to snap a picture of the front and back of a check (up to $2,000 daily and $5,000 weekly) and deposit it instantly via their iPhone®, iPod Touch®, iPad®, Android™ and Blackberry® devices, and the Amazon Kindle Fire tablet. Since its launch in July, 2010, customers have deposited a total of more than $4 billion via QuickDeposit™. Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay™ allows customers to send money to or receive money from anyone using their mobile number or email address.
“We are excited that the Chase Mobile App has been recognized by such a prestigious global organization, and that Chase QuickDeposit™ has been nominated for two consecutive years,” said Jack Stephenson, director of mobile, e-commerce and payments at Chase. “Chase is committed to being at the forefront of the latest advances in mobile payment technologies and to developing exciting new capabilities that put banking at our customers’ fingertips, enabling a quick and convenient way to view, track and move their money.”The number of active Chase mobile customers increased 42% between 2011 and 2012. With over 15 million registered users, The Chase Mobile App has won several accolades, including:
- Javelin Research Best in Class Mobile Banking for 2011 (besting 24 other banks)
- Keynote Systems best overall mobile user experience, best functionality, and best ease of use.
- Best Use of Smartphone Camera – 2011 Webby
- 2010 Top Ten App – Mobile Marketer
- Most Innovative Award – 2010 Pogie
- #2 Best iPhone App 2010 – Tech Crunch
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV