NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) will host its annual stockholder meeting on Tuesday, May 1, 2012, beginning at 11 a.m. (EDT). The meeting will be held at the Sheraton Overland Park at the Convention Center, 6100 College Boulevard, in Overland Park, Kansas. Investors are welcomed and encouraged to attend the meeting.
Webcast InformationTuesday, May 1, 201211 a.m. (EDT)
To sign in and listen: The listen-only Webcast and online presentation can be accessed at http://www.egov.com/investors.
Some users may need to refresh their browsers to view the Webcast information. A replay of the Webcast will be available until 5 p.m. (EDT) on August 31 by visiting http://www.egov.com/investors.About NIC NIC is the nation’s premier provider of official government portals, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The Company’s innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. The NIC family of companies provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies across the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV