Find Popular Las Vegas Hotels For Under $40 At VegasView.com
LAS VEGAS, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the best times to go to Las Vegas is the summertime, but who can afford it? You can! With VegasView.com's unbeatable Las Vegas hotel deals, you can find popular Las Vegas hotels for less than $40.
Extraordinary deals on top value resorts from VegasView.com currently include Bally's, the Flamingo, Harrah's Las Vegas, Hooters, Imperial Palace, Rio Suites and the Riviera – all for under $40 a night.
"These are not lower quality rooms, but the same room you would get by calling the hotel directly," said Chris Hoag of VegasView.com. "We are able to offer a better rate than the hotels, as we have guaranteed to the hotel a certain number of room sales and for this, they are willing to offer us a better price than they can offer to individuals buying one room at a time. And our last minute Las Vegas specials can offer even lower prices!"
While staying in Las Vegas for just $40 a night, you'll definitely have some money left over to see one of the magnificent shows the city has to offer, and VegasView.com is just the place to get your tickets. VegasView.com provides discount tickets and free upgrades to the most popular shows in Las Vegas, including Cirque du Soleil, Las Vegas headliners, comedy shows, magic shows and more.If you've never been to the "city of sin" before, VegasView.com also provides a wide array of tour tickets, including helicopter tours of the Grand Canyon, bi-plane tours of the Hoover Dam, and rock star tours of the strip.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV