CNH Global N.V. (CNH)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call
April 25, 2012 08:00 a.m. ET
ExecutivesManfred Markevitch – Head of Investor RelationsRichard J. Tobin – President and Chief Executive OfficerCamillo Rossotto – Chief Financial OfficerAndrea Paulis – TreasurerAnalystsHenry Kirn – UBSMichael Cox – Piper JaffrayAnn Duignan – JPMorganAndrew Obin – Bank of AmericaMonica Bosio – Banca IMIMartino De Ambroggi – Equita SIM SpALarry De Maria – William Blair & CompanyAshish Gupta – CLSAPresentationOperatorGood morning ladies and gentlemen and welcome to today’s CNH Global 2012 Conference Call. For your information today’s conference is being recorded.At this time, I would like to turn the call over to Mr. Manfred Markevitch, Head of CNH Investor Relations. Please go ahead.Manfred Markevitch
Previous Statements by CNH
» CNH Global's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» CNH Global CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» CNH Global NV Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» CNH Global Q3 2007 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV