- Larger improvement in disease activity, as measured by SELENA/SLEDAI reductions of 5, 6, 7 and 8;
- The percentage of patients achieving the primary endpoint and requiring no increase in steroid dose from baseline;
- Percentage of patients able to reduce steroid dose and percentage of patients requiring no increase in steroid dose;
- Time to first SLE flare and first severe SLE flare;
- Disease activity improvement in lupus patients with higher levels of baseline disease receiving steroid treatment and meeting a more stringent biomarker threshold.
Anthera Announces The Completion Of Patient Dosing In Phase 2b PEARL-SC Study
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.