- Larger improvement in disease activity, as measured by SELENA/SLEDAI reductions of 5, 6, 7 and 8;
- The percentage of patients achieving the primary endpoint and requiring no increase in steroid dose from baseline;
- Percentage of patients able to reduce steroid dose and percentage of patients requiring no increase in steroid dose;
- Time to first SLE flare and first severe SLE flare;
- Disease activity improvement in lupus patients with higher levels of baseline disease receiving steroid treatment and meeting a more stringent biomarker threshold.
Anthera Announces The Completion Of Patient Dosing In Phase 2b PEARL-SC Study
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.