Super Micro Computer
Super Micro Computer (SMCI) develops and provides server solutions based upon a modular and open-standard architecture. This stock is trading up 2.5% at $18.27 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 295,000Average Volume: 130,784 Volume % Change: 375% >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple From a technical perspective, SMCI is spiking higher today on heavy volume, and this stock has started to trigger a breakout trade with shares trending above some near-term overhead resistance at $17.80 to $17.85. Market players should now look for long-biased trades off the next major breakout for SMCI. That trade will trigger once SMCI takes out $19.30 to $19.55 with high-volume. Look for a sustained move or close over those levels on volume that hits near or well above 130,784 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV