DALLAS, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) today announced the sale of its Lennox Hearth Products business to Comvest Investment Partners IV, a fund of private investment firm The Comvest Group. The all cash deal closed on April 24. Terms were not disclosed.
Revised 2011 quarterly and annual earnings statements, which show the effect of the removal of the Hearth business on the Company's 2011 results, are included in a Form 8-K filed today with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Lennox International Inc. is a global leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. Lennox International stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LII". Additional information is available at http://www.lennoxinternational.com.CONTACT: Steve Harrison, Vice President, Investor Relations of Lennox International Inc., (972) 497-6670 SOURCE Lennox International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV