NEW YORK, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviation Week presents the Civil Aviation Manufacturing Conference (CAM), taking place on May 8-9 at the Renaissance Charlotte Suites Hotel in Charlotte, NC. As a significant contributor to the Gross Domestic Product, civil aviation manufacturing has been expanding despite the U.S. and global recession, creating a world reliance on success. The Conference will share best practices to achieve production integration, provide data-analytic products, cultivate tools and techniques to improve productivity, assess benchmarks, and learn about emerging manufacturing technologies and processes.
"With the world in recession, how do we set the stage for change and advancement in the civil aviation industry?" asked Greg Hamilton , President, Aviation Week. "Aviation Week's newly launched, Civil Aviation Manufacturing Conference will define what we can expect in 2012 and beyond. The conference will provide knowledge on advanced technologies and capabilities and examine how we can solve problems while tapping into new and innovative techniques and processes designed to meet the record demand for civil aviation deliveries."
With more than 200 mid- to senior-level executives from major manufacturing, supply chain and logistics companies, including manufacturing and mechanical engineers, integrated product team leads, operations and manufacturing executives, leaders in the civil aviation vehicle industry, a network of experts will create opportunities for community engagement. Marshall Larsen, Chairman, CEO and President, Goodrich Corp. talks about the challenges and opportunities in the civil aviation industry in his opening welcome. A list of speakers includes:
- Guenter Butschek , EVP Operations, Airbus
- Ralph Carpenter, Aerospace & Defense Industry Lead, Oracle
- Bill Condas , VP Operations, ATK Aerospace Structures Division
- Mark Correll, VP Commercial Operations, Rockwell Collins
- Keith Crisco, Secretary of Commerce, State of North Carolina
- Jace Dees , VP NOVO, Flextronics Inc.
- Rob Ivester, Acting Dep Program Manager Advanced Manufacturing Office, DOE
- Michael Kauffman, Sr. Executive, Center of Excellence Operations, GE Aviation
- Tom Kilkenny , GM Global A&D Industry, IBM
- Phil Krull , GM Melbourne, Embraer
- Simon Laddychuk, VP Manufacturing & Technologies, Constellium
- Marshall Larsen , Chairman, President & CEO, Goodrich Corp.
- Rolf Linden, VP Technology, Stellar Microelectronics, A Flextronics Company
- Tom Loehr , EVP Crosspointe, Rolls-Royce N.A.
- Tim Martin , VP Supply Chain and Strategic Initiatives, Goodrich Aerostructures
- Jack McDougle , SVP, Council on Competitiveness
- Richard McNeel , Chairman, President and CEO, LORD Corp.
- Kevin Michaels , VP, ICF International
- Lane Miller, VP Global Technology, LORD Corp.
- Steve Pryor, Propulsion Structures & Systems Engineering Director, Spirit AeroSystems Inc.
- Allan Swan, VP Supply Chain Planning and Control, Rolls-Royce NA
- Mike Vander Wel, Dir Manufacturing Domain-Engineering, Operations & Technology, The Boeing Co.
- Dan Wheeler , VP/GM, Spirit AeroSystems NC Business Unit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV