A newly-launched performance study from The Hackett Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HCKT) can help procurement organizations improve how they enable their companies growth, in revenue and other areas.
The open performance study is designed to help procurement leaders move beyond cost savings and better understand the progress and strategies that can be used to enable all facets of growth. The Hackett Group Revenue/Growth Enablement study examines:
- Top revenue and growth enablement strategies that benefit from enablement by procurement;
- Current and future levels of procurement enablement of seven key enterprise growth scenarios;
- Level of involvement for each of seven specific procurement roles;
- Successful tactics adopted by progressive procurement organizations generically and also those tailored to individual growth scenarios;
- Key performance indicators used and value quantification estimates relative to investments;
- And capability gaps that procurement needs to close as well as barrier-breaking tactics and other lessons learned.
The study is brief, and should only take participants about 20 minutes to complete.
Participants will not only receive the confidential study results, but also receive their choice of one of Hackett research reports in the areas of Category Management, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Purchase-to-Pay (P2P), or “The New Procurement”.To participate in the study, procurement executives can join The Hackett Group's World-Class Procurement Group on LinkedIn, at: www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1891510 About The Hackett Group The Hackett Group (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global strategic business advisory and operations improvement consulting firm, is a leader in best practice advisory, business benchmarking, and transformation consulting services including strategy and operations, working capital management, and globalization advice. Utilizing best practices and implementation insights from more than 7,500 benchmarking studies, executives use The Hackett Group's empirically-based approach to quickly define and implement initiatives that enable world-class performance. Through its REL group, The Hackett Group offers working capital solutions focused on delivering significant cash flow improvements. Through its Archstone Consulting group, The Hackett Group offers Strategy & Operations consulting services in the Consumer and Industrial Products, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, and Financial Services industry sectors. Through its Hackett Technology Solutions group, The Hackett Group offers business application consulting services that help maximize returns on IT investments. The Hackett Group has completed benchmark studies with over 2,800 major corporations and government agencies, including 97% of the Dow Jones Industrials, 86% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the DAX 30 and 48% of the FTSE 100.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV