The toy company reported on Monday a first-quarter loss of $2.58 million, or 2 cents a share, a swing from year-earlier earnings of $17.2 million, or 12 cents a share."We are lowering our HAS 2012/2013 [earnings per share] estimates to $2.85/$3.14 from $2.88/$3.20 following Q1 results which fell short of views at $0.04 adjusted," Sterne Agee analysts wrote in a report Tuesday. "Our Neutral stance is maintained but our price target is lowered to $40 based upon 12.7x forward. We were encouraged by POS which grew 6% with inventories down 20% at top U.S. accounts. Its market share gained 1% in the U.S. with 0.3% gains in Europe." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.2% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin decreased from the previous year. Hasbro has strong liquidity. Its Quick Ratio is 1.80, which shows the company can meet its short-term cash needs. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth decreased 12.25% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $41.33.
Brookfield Asset Management The asset management company reported on Feb. 17 fourth-quarter earnings of $588 million, or 86 cents a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $1.1 billion, or $1.80 a share. "BAM's recent liquidity raising activities look similar to past periods ahead of larger transactional activity," JPMorgan analysts wrote in an April 19 report. "We look forward to some near-term catalysts, including: ongoing third party capital fund raising; fund redeployment; and, eventually an expanded Brookfield Group of companies." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 1.8% Rated "B (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin increased from the previous year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 30.7% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $37.28.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV