NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Friday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Thursday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Realty Income (O), Hasbro (HAS), Brookfield Asset Management (BAM), Casey's General Stores (CASY) and Carbo Ceramics (CRR).
Each of the stocks received a buy rating from TheStreet Ratings.
The commercial real estate owner and acquirer is scheduled to report first-quarter results on Thursday. Analysts, on average, anticipate earnings of 48 cents a share on revenue of $114.87 million."We rate shares of O Neutral," JPMorgan analysts wrote in an April 13 report. "The company's portfolio is performing fine, it has been very active on the acquisition front, and it has one of the best balance sheets in the REIT space, but we think this is reflected in O's premium valuation." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.5% Rated "A+ (Buy)" by TheStreet Ratings: The company's fourth-quarter gross profit margin was basically the same as the previous year. In the fourth quarter, stockholders' net worth increased 22.08% from the prior year. TheStreet Ratings' price target is $43.87.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV