Philips Speech Processing, the market leader in professional dictation, today announced the continued success of the SpeechExec Speech Recognition Workflow Extension, which is included in the latest version of the SpeechExec Enterprise software suite. The speech recognition workflow extension allows users to automate document flow by docking the dictation recorder and have dictations automatically downloaded and sent to the speech recognition software for transcription.
The future-proof solution ensures businesses can integrate speech recognition technology in a variety of environments to promote efficiency in the transcription process, so they can realize time and cost savings through reduced turn time of documents. The workflow extension module was developed based on the idea that users need to be able to automatically send recordings to their speech recognition software which transfers the recording to a text document or fills-in a predefined template before it is sent to an assistant for correction.
The speech recognition workflow extension within SpeechExec Enterprise also supports the following activities:
- Automatically uploading dictations to speech recognition programs
- Selectively auto-routing from Digital Pocket Memo to speech recognition
- Ability to adapt to user preferences
“We know that today’s business professionals are extremely busy and always on the go, so we developed the Workflow Extension to help them more easily integrate speech recognition into their daily life,” said Thomas Brauner, category leader at Philips Speech Processing.Stop by Philips Speech Processing’s booth (#730) this week at the Association of Legal Administrator’s (ALA) Annual Conference in Hawaii to learn more about the speech recognition Workflow Extension and the entire Philips’ product line. Additionally, Philips Speech Processing representatives will be at the following tradeshows and conferences in the coming months:
- America’s Claims Event, June 27-29, Las Vegas
- ILTA, August 26-30, Washington, D.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV