Paccar (PCAR) estimates, price target were raised at Credit Suisse. Estimates were boosted through 2014. The company is realizing higher margins, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating and new $48 price target.
Smithfield Foods (SFD) was added to the Focus List at Credit Suisse. Company can deliver solid long-term growth, Credit Suisse said.
Symantec estimates (SYMC), price target were cut at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $22. Estimates were also reduced, as the company is seeing lower sales, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating.
AT&T (T) numbers were raised at UBS. Shares are now seen reaching $32. Estimates were also increased on a strong first quarter, UBS said. Neutral rating.T. Rowe Price (TROW) numbers were boosted at Credit Suisse. Shares are now seen reaching $72. Estimates were also increased as the company is seeing better organic growth, Credit Suisse said. Outperform rating. Time Warner Cable (TWC) target was raised at Citigroup to $99. Return of capital to continue, Citi said. Buy rating. United States Steel (X) numbers were lowered at UBS. Shares are now seen reaching $46. Estimates were also lowered on higher-than-expected maintenance costs, UBS said. Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV