LUND, Sweden, April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tap into more than 125 years of world-wide experience in chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical engineering by visiting the Alfa Laval stand at the ACHEMA fair, 18-22 June, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Under the theme "Recipes for success", the company will showcase solutions for increasing reliability, efficiency and profitability in applications ranging from base-chemicals production to drug manufacturing using cell cultures.
Svante Karlsson, Executive Vice President, Head of Process Technology Division at Alfa Laval explains the idea behind the theme, "We have a well-proven recipe for success", he says. "With our global expertise and engineering solutions we help customers improve operations in all types of processing plants. At ACHEMA we look forward to discussing how our latest products and solutions can increase our customers' profitability."The Alfa Laval stand, in Hall 4.0, stand D4, will display a wide range of products and be staffed with solution experts. Some of the focus areas are: Energy efficiency Energy efficiency, and more specifically waste heat recovery, is one of Alfa Laval's focus areas. Take the opportunity to learn more how Alfa Laval applies its unique range of heat exchangers - and the new Alfa Laval Aalborg flue gas heat boilers - to help plants increase profits from waste heat. Green chemicals Alfa Laval's experience in green chemicals and second-generation ethanol, combined with its broad product portfolio, help customers when faced with challenging heat transfer, separation, and fluid handling duties. Ethylene production Primary quenching in ethylene production is an example of how Alfa Laval increases reliability in challenging applications is. The Alfa Laval Olmi shell-and-tube heat exchangers are specifically designed to increase operational reliability in some of the toughest positions in ethylene plants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV