Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: LCUT), a leading global provider of kitchenware, tabletop and home décor products, will release its first quarter 2012 financial results at 7:00 a.m. (Eastern time) on Thursday, May 3, 2012. The Company has scheduled a conference call for 11:00 a.m., at which time Jeffrey Siegel, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Laurence Winoker, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Company's financial results and will be available to answer investor questions.
The dial-in number for the conference call is (866) 788-0539, passcode #85646002. A replay of the call will also be available through May 10, 2012 and can be accessed by dialing (888) 286-8010 or (617) 801-6888, conference ID #85646002. A live webcast of the conference call will be broadcast in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s web site, www.lifetimebrands.com. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, an audio replay of the call will also be available on the site.
Lifetime Brands, Inc.
Lifetime Brands is a provider of kitchenware, tabletop and other products used in the home. The Company markets its products under such well-known kitchenware brands as Farberware®, KitchenAid®, CasaMōda®, Cuisinart®, Cuisine de France®, Guy Fieri®, Hoffritz®, Kizmos™, Misto®, Pedrini®, Roshco®, Sabatier®, Savora™ and Vasconia®; respected tabletop brands such as Mikasa®, Pfaltzgraff®, Creative Tops®, Calvin Klein®, Gorham®, International® Silver, Kirk Stieff®, Nautica®, Sasaki®, Towle® Silversmiths, Tuttle®, Wallace®, V&A® and Royal Botanic Gardens Kew®; and home solutions brands, including Elements®, Melannco®, Kamenstein® and Design for Living™.The Company’s corporate website is www.lifetimebrands.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV