- ATI’s sales to the key global markets of aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, and medical represented 68% of ATI first quarter 2012 sales:
- Sales to the aerospace and defense market represented 32% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the oil and gas/chemical process industry represented 21% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the electrical energy market represented 11% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the medical market represented 4% of ATI sales.
- Direct international sales represented nearly 38% of ATI first quarter 2012 sales.
Allegheny Technologies Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.