- ATI’s sales to the key global markets of aerospace and defense, oil and gas/chemical process industry, electrical energy, and medical represented 68% of ATI first quarter 2012 sales:
- Sales to the aerospace and defense market represented 32% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the oil and gas/chemical process industry represented 21% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the electrical energy market represented 11% of ATI sales.
- Sales to the medical market represented 4% of ATI sales.
- Direct international sales represented nearly 38% of ATI first quarter 2012 sales.
Allegheny Technologies Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts