Europe's Storm Clouds Will Last a While
The important takeaway here is what Europe isn't. It is not a thermonuclear fallout cloud coming here, it is not an ebola virus that can't be stopped, like some sort of Captain Tripps from "The Stand," it is not some sort of ice age that is creeping across the ocean and it is not a group of suicide bombers ready to take out all of civilization.
It's just weather now in 2012, real bad, but not endless, more episodic, not life threatening here, just something that can change your financial plans, not as much as you would have changed then in 2011, though, because like the real weather, you just get used to it and it and figure out how to build it into your thinking without being paralyzed by it.
Oh, and remember, it always does stop raining.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV