Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation (NYSE: NOR) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share to be paid on May 30, 2012 to shareholders of record as of May 7, 2012. The Board anticipates declaring this dividend in future quarters on a regular basis; however, changes in the Company's financial condition and cash needs could result in dividends being declared in different amounts, or not at all.
About the Company
Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation is a leading North American integrated producer of value-added primary aluminum products, as well as high quality rolled aluminum coils. Noranda is a public company controlled by affiliates of its private equity sponsor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV