THL Credit Inc. Stock Upgraded (TCRD)
- TCRD's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 21.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 88.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- TCRD's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.02 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- THL CREDIT INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, THL CREDIT INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.19 versus $0.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.26 versus $1.19).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry. The net income increased by 74.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.06 million to $7.08 million.
- The gross profit margin for THL CREDIT INC is rather high; currently it is at 58.20%. Regardless of TCRD's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, TCRD's net profit margin of 64.80% significantly outperformed against the industry.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.