Ethan Allen Interiors Inc. Stock Upgraded (ETH)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 42.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- ETHAN ALLEN INTERIORS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ETHAN ALLEN INTERIORS INC turned its bottom line around by earning $1.01 versus -$1.53 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.02 versus $1.01).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Household Durables industry. The net income increased by 683.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $3.52 million to $27.55 million.
- The gross profit margin for ETHAN ALLEN INTERIORS INC is rather high; currently it is at 56.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.