Thank you, Perry, and good afternoon everyone. Let me start by sharing the fact that we grew the Q3 revenue year over year by only 2.5% mainly because of our finance drop that cause quarter wide hard drive shortage which affected us badly while into the quarter. In addition, not long ago, we showed the New Sandy Bridge Xeon platform from coming just before the end of the quarter was there to achieve meaningful revenue lift in the last quarter.
Some customers anticipate the technology transition and decide to postpone acquisition until the new product launch. With these issue result is behind us now, we are in a very good position for strong growth for next several quarters.
Please come to slide four. Now let me provide you with the financial highlights of our third quarter. The third quarter revenue was $240.2 million, about 3.9% lower than last quarter and 2.5% higher year-over-year. Non-GAAP net income was $8.8 million or 21.1% around quarter-over-quarter and 28.1% compared to last year. Super Micro’s non-GAAP earnings per share was $0.19 per diluted share compared to $0.25 last quarter or $0.28 last year.From a geographic perspective, this quarter in United States account for 56.5% of revenue. Europe was 23% and Asia was 18.1%. Sequentially all our region were essentially flat from the prior quarter. On a year-over-year base, the US was 2.9% higher while Asia was slowed by 1.8%, Europe was basically flat with the year ago. Last of the OEM and direct accounts – and direct customer account for over 47.4% of revenue, and Internet data center was 15.7% of total revenue. Of that result all that strong OEM and direct business. System sales continue to be a strong and reached record high 48.5% over sales. We had many successful deals and our completed racks system solution which enabled customer to immediately provide their order at the reception.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV