- Recorded net income of $808,000;
- Earned $0.08 per diluted common share;
- Capital levels remain very strong: Total Risk Based Capital of 16.54%; Tier 1 Leverage Capital Ratio of 11.42%; Tangible Capital to Tangible Assets Ratio of 11.13%;
- Non-interest income increased 18% to $2.49 million from $2.11 million for the comparable quarter one year ago;
- Net interest margin remained strong at 3.72%;
- Total delinquent loans and non-accrual loans decreased 11% during the quarter and 17% year-over-year;
- Non-performing assets ratio improved to 5.40%;
- Total deposits increased $15 million during the quarter;
- Net loans increased $6 million during the quarter; and
- Book value per common share increased to $10.20, and tangible book value per common share was $9.35 at quarter end.
Timberland Bancorp Reports EPS Of $0.08 For Fiscal Second Quarter 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.