Landry's, Inc. Announces Final Tender Offer Results For Senior Notes Due 2015
HOUSTON, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Landry's, Inc. ("Landry's") announced today that the cash tender offer and consent solicitation for its outstanding senior secured notes due 2015 (CUSIP Nos. 51508L AK9 and 51509B AA2) (the "Notes") expired at 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on April 23, 2012 (the "Expiration Date"). An aggregate principal amount of $644,237,000 of the Notes, representing approximately 98.3% of the Notes outstanding, were validly tendered in the tender offer.
Holders of the Notes who validly tendered (and did not subsequently withdraw) their Notes prior to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 6, 2012 (the "Consent Date") were eligible to receive the "Total Consideration" of $1,120 per $1,000 principal amount of such Notes, which included a consent payment of $30 per $1,000 principal amount of such Notes. Holders who validly tendered their Notes after the Consent Date but on or prior to the Expiration Date, and whose Notes were accepted for purchase, were only eligible to receive the "Tender Offer Consideration," which was the Total Consideration less the consent payment. In each case, holders whose Notes were accepted for purchase received accrued and unpaid interest from the most recent interest payment date up to the settlement date.
SOURCE Landry's Restaurants, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV