SHANGHAI, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- E-House ( China) Holdings Limited ("E-House" or the "Company") (NYSE: EJ), a leading real estate services company in China, today announced that it filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 24, 2012. The Annual Report on Form 20-F can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.ehousechina.com.
The Company will provide a hard copy of its complete audited financial statements free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to Investor Relations department, E-House ( China) Holdings Limited, East Tower, 17/F, No. 333 North Chengdu Road, Shanghai, People's Republic of China, 200041.
E-House ( China) Holdings Limited ("E-House") (NYSE: EJ) is China's leading real estate services company with a nationwide network covering more than 180 cities. E-House offers a wide range of services to the real estate industry, including primary sales agency, secondary brokerage, online advertising, information and consulting, promotional events and investment management services. E-House has received numerous awards for its innovative and high-quality services, including " China's Best Company" from the National Association of Real Estate Brokerage and Appraisal Companies and "China Enterprises with the Best Potential" from Forbes. For more information about E-House, please visit http://www.ehousechina.com.For investor and media inquiries please contact: In China: Michelle YuanInvestor Relations DirectorE-House ( China) Holdings LimitedPhone: +86 (21) 6133-0754E-mail: email@example.com Derek MitchellOgilvy Financial, BeijingPhone: +86 (10) 8520-6284E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org In the U.S.:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV