Buckeye Increases Quarterly Dividend
Buckeye Technologies Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.08 per common share payable on June 15, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 15, 2012. The quarterly dividend represents a 14% increase on the $0.07 per common share paid last quarter.
Buckeye, a leading manufacturer and marketer of specialty fibers and nonwoven materials, is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. The Company currently operates facilities in the United States, Germany, and Canada. Its products are sold worldwide to makers of consumer and industrial goods.
Certain matters discussed in this press release may constitute
forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities
laws that involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to
economic, competitive, governmental, and technological factors affecting
the Company’s operations, financing, markets, products, services and
prices, and other factors.
For further information on factors
which could impact the Company and the statements contained herein,
please refer to public filings with the Securities and Exchange
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV