Buckeye Increases Quarterly Dividend
Buckeye Technologies Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.08 per common share payable on June 15, 2012 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 15, 2012. The quarterly dividend represents a 14% increase on the $0.07 per common share paid last quarter.
Buckeye, a leading manufacturer and marketer of specialty fibers and nonwoven materials, is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, USA. The Company currently operates facilities in the United States, Germany, and Canada. Its products are sold worldwide to makers of consumer and industrial goods.
Certain matters discussed in this press release may constitute
forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities
laws that involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to
economic, competitive, governmental, and technological factors affecting
the Company’s operations, financing, markets, products, services and
prices, and other factors.
For further information on factors
which could impact the Company and the statements contained herein,
please refer to public filings with the Securities and Exchange
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV