Computer Task Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Computer Task Group, Incorporated (CTGX)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call
April 23, 2012 10:00 a.m. ET
ExecutivesJames M. Culligan – Director – IR James R. Boldt – Chairman, President, CEO & Head – IR Brendan M. Harrington – Senior VP, Chief Financial & Risk Officer
Analyst Kevin Liu – B. Riley & Company. Rick G. D’Auteuil – Columbia Management Richard Close – Avondale Partners Bill Sutherland – Northland Securities Matthew J. McCormack – BGB Securities. Vincent A. Colicchio – Noble Financial
Previous Statements by CTGX
» Computer Task Group CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Computer Task Group's Management Presents at Noble Financial Equity Conference (Transcript)
» Computer Task Group's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Computer Task Group, Incorporated Wall Street Analyst Forum's 20th Annual Institutional Investor Conference Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV