GLENVIEW, Ill. ,
April 24, 2012
/PRNewswire/ -- Anixter International Inc. (NYSE: AXE), a leading global distributor of communication and security products, electrical and electronic wire & cable, fasteners and other small parts, today announced that through its wholly owned subsidiary, Anixter Inc., it is offering $350 million of senior notes due 2020.
Anixter International Inc. will fully and unconditionally guarantee the notes, which will be unsecured obligations of Anixter Inc. The net proceeds will be used to pay down outstanding debt under the company's receivable securitization program and short term borrowings, as well as provide additional liquidity for maturing indebtedness and for general corporate purposes.
The offering will be made under Anixter Inc.'s shelf registration statement.
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith Incorporated, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and RBS Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus may be obtained by visiting the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or by contacting Wells Fargo Securities, at 550 South Tryon Street, 7th Floor, Charlotte, North Carolina 28202, Attention: Client Support, MAC D1086-070, Telephone: LLC, 1-800-326-5897.This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction to any person where such offer or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV