AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMAG) today announced it will report unaudited consolidated financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012 after the U.S. financial markets close on Tuesday, May 1, 2012. The announcement will be followed by a conference call and webcast with slides at 4:30 p.m. ET during which management will discuss the company’s financial results, commercial progress and development programs.
To access the conference call via telephone, please dial (877) 412-6083 from the United States or (702) 495-1202 for international access. A telephone replay will be available from approximately 5:30 p.m. ET on May 1, 2012 through midnight May 8, 2012. To access a replay of the conference call, dial (855) 859-2056 from the United States or (404) 537-3406 for international access. The pass code for the live call and the replay is 73223897.
The call will be webcast with slides and accessible through the Investors section of the company’s website at www.amagpharma.com. The webcast replay will be available from approximately 5:30 p.m. ET on May 1, 2012 through midnight June 1, 2012.
About AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of a therapeutic iron compound to treat iron deficiency anemia. AMAG manufactures and sells Feraheme ® (ferumoxytol) Injection for intravenous use. For additional company or product information, please visit www.amagpharma.com or http://feraheme.com. Feraheme is a registered trademark of AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV