- Net sales of $68.9 million and bookings of $74.2 million, for a 1.08 book-to-bill ratio
- Net income of $6.3 million, or $0.30 per fully diluted share
- Gross margin of $15.3 million or 22.3% of net sales
- Adjusted EBITDA of $9.6 million, or 13.9% of net sales
- Secured $5.6 million mortgage on new Anaheim facility
- Paid dividend of $0.12 per share of common stock on March 30, 2012
- Entered into a Merger Agreement with Viasystems Group, Inc.
DDi Corp. Announces First Quarter 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.