First Potomac Realty Trust (NYSE: FPO), a leading owner of office and industrial properties in the greater Washington, D.C. region, today announced that its Board of Trustees has declared a dividend of $0.20 per common share for the Company’s first quarter ended March 31, 2012. The dividend, which equates to an annualized rate of $0.80 per share, is payable on May 11, 2012, to common shareholders of record on May 4, 2012.
The Board of Trustees has also declared a dividend of $0.484375 per share on the Company’s Series A Preferred Shares, payable on May 15, 2012, to Series A preferred shareholders of record on May 4, 2012.
About First Potomac Realty Trust
First Potomac Realty Trust is a self-administered, self-managed real
estate investment trust that focuses on owning, operating, developing
and redeveloping office and industrial properties in the greater
Washington, D.C. region. As of March 31, 2012, the company's portfolio
totaled over 14 million square feet and consisted of 42 percent office,
37 percent business parks, and 21 percent industrial properties. FPO
shares are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange
For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV