ST. LOUIS, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Ameren Corporation (NYSE: AEE) today declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock of 40 cents per share.
The common share dividend is payable June 29, 2012, to shareholders of record on June 13, 2012.
Separately, the board of directors of Union Electric Company (Ameren Missouri) declared regular quarterly dividends on all classes of Union Electric Company's preferred stock. That preferred stock dividend is payable Aug. 15, 2012, to shareholders of record on July 20, 2012.
In addition, the board of directors of Ameren Illinois Company declared regular quarterly dividends on all classes of Ameren Illinois Company's preferred stock. That preferred stock dividend is payable Aug. 1, 2012, to shareholders of record on July 9, 2012.With assets of approximately $23 billion, Ameren serves 2.4 million electric customers and more than 900,000 natural gas customers in a 64,000-square-mile area of Missouri and Illinois.
SOURCE Ameren Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV