Casey’s General Stores, Inc. (“Casey’s” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: CASY) announces that the Company has completed its final due diligence and will break ground on their first site in Tennessee in June. This store will be located in Dyersburg, TN and will mark the 13 th state in Casey’s area of operations.
“We believe the state of Tennessee provides an excellent opportunity for Casey’s,” said Robert Myers, President and Chief Executive Officer of Casey’s General Stores, Inc. “We plan to open our store in Dyersburg in October. The community is a perfect fit for our business model, particularly our food service program that offers made-from-scratch pizza, homemade donuts, and our new made-to-order sub sandwiches.”
Headquartered in Ankeny, Iowa, Casey’s is the leading independently owned convenience store chain in the Midwest and one of the largest in the country. As of January 31, 2012 the Company owned and operated 1,686 stores in eleven states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV