NEW YORK, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lucky, the magazine about shopping, announced today its first FABB West taking place April 30, 2012 in Los Angeles. FABB: The Fashion and Beauty Blog conference is the first blogger event of its kind, curating an elite group of digital fashion, beauty, technology and celebrity leaders along with influential advertisers to the blogger community. FABB will be held at Annenberg Community Beach House in Santa Monica. The daylong event is comprised of a series of panels and keynotes featuring industry insiders. Agenda topics include, but are not limited to: "Staying True to Your Voice," "What Fashion Can Learn from Hollywood," "My Entrepreneurial Story," "Turning Your Dream Into a Business," "Monetization for Bloggers – What Works, What Doesn't, What's Next" and "Working with Brands the Right Way."
"We've selected an amazing group of people who are redefining how fashion and technology work together," said Lucky Editor-in-Chief, Brandon Holley. "These thought leaders set the trends for fashion and beauty blogging, e-commerce, social media and more. We couldn't be happier welcoming them into the Lucky FABB family. The interaction between the panels, dialogue between bloggers and the Lucky reader watching the live streaming video promises to be completely engaging and innovative."
Designer of his eponymous label, Zac Posen will kick off the day with a keynote address on social media presence and what bloggers mean to fashion. Randi Zuckerberg , Former Head of Marketing at Facebook and Founder and CEO of R to Z Studios, will give a second keynote address on using social media to build your business. Among the event's highlights are celebrity chats with Jessica Alba , actress and Co-Founder of The Honest Company ( Christopher Gavigan co-founder) and Elizabeth Banks , actress and Founder, ElizabethBanks.com.
- Kiernan Shipka , "Mad Men" actress and style icon
- Suzi-Weiss Fischmann , Executive Vice President and Artistic Director, OPI
- Gabrielle de Papp , Vice President, Corporate Public Relations, Neiman Marcus
- Janie Bryant , "Mad Men" costume designer and author of "The Fashion File"
- Christin Trogan , Producer, Funny or Die
- Andrew Siegel , SVP, Strategy & Corporate Development, Advance Publications, Inc.
- Kate Somerville , Founder, Kate Somerville Skincare
- Beth Horn , Team Lead of Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Katherine Power , Creative Director and Co-Founder, Who What Wear
- Hillary Kerr , Editorial Director and Co-Founder, Who What Wear
- Jane Marie , Co-Editor, The Hairpin
- Cat Deeley, television presenter and model
- Wendy Nguyen , Founder, Wendy's Lookbook
- Jeff Rudes, CEO , J Brand
- Toby Evers , Vice President of Business Intelligence & Insight, Morpheus Media
- Bri Emery , Owner and graphic designer, Design Love Fest
- Quinn Donnelly , Digital Marketing Manager, Benefit
- Lindsay Wallner , Digital, Rachel Zoe Inc.
- Sophia Rossi , Co-Founder and Producer, Hello Giggles
- Wende Zomnir , Executive Creative Director, Urban Decay
- Kristin Ess , Celebrity Hairstylist and Co-Founder, The Beauty Department
- Geri Hirsch, Founder, Because I'm Addicted
- Christopher Gavigan , Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer, The Honest Company
- Jenni Radosevich , Author and Founder, I Spy DIY
- Andrea Lieberman , Creative Director, A.L.C.
- Tina Craig , Co-Founder, Snob Global Media
- Kelly Cook , Co-Founder, Snob Global Media
- Aimee Song , Founder, Song of Style
- Amber Venz , President, Reward Style
- Sarah Miller , Author
- Alli Webb , Founder, Drybar
- Ashley Madekwe "Revenge" actress and Founder, Ring My Bell
- Brittany Morin , Founder and CEO, HelloBrit.com
- Will Gluck , Film Director, Screenwriter and Producer
- Macala Wright , Founder and Publisher, FashionablyMarketing.me
- Vanessa Flaherty , Director of Brand Development, Digital Brand Architects
- Paige Adams-Geller , Creative Director and Founder, Paige Denim
- Cynthia Vincent , Designer, Cynthia Vincent
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV