Q1 2012 Earnings Call
April 24, 2012 10:00 am ET
ExecutivesSusan Johnson - Senior Vice President of Customer Information Services John Joseph Stephens - Chief Financial Officer, Principal Accounting Officer and Senior Executive Vice President Ralph de la Vega - Chief Executive Officer of AT&T Mobility and President of AT&T Mobility Analysts Simon Flannery - Morgan Stanley, Research Division John C. Hodulik - UBS Investment Bank, Research Division Philip Cusick - JP Morgan Chase & Co, Research Division Timothy K. Horan - Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., Research Division David W. Barden - BofA Merrill Lynch, Research Division Michael Rollins - Citigroup Inc, Research Division Jonathan Chaplin - Crédit Suisse AG, Research Division Michael McCormack - Nomura Securities Co. Ltd., Research Division Jason Armstrong - Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Research Division Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by T
» AT&T's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» AT&T's CEO Presents at Citi Global Entertainment, Media & Telecommunications Conference (Transcript)
» AT&T's CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV