Allen West Defends Controversial Comments
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Rep. Allen West (R., Fla.) calls himself the No. 1 target of the Democratic Party.
West, who made headlines two weeks ago when he said he believed "there's about 78 to 81 members of the Democratic Party that are members of the Communist Party," stood by his remark in an interview and said he's fine with being the top target of Democrats.
|Rep. Allen West (R., Fla)|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV