NEW YORK, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- COMEDY CENTRAL shines the spotlight on some of the funniest and most unique comedians out there today with the premiere of " The Half Hour," debuting Friday, May 11 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT and 11:30 p.m. ET/PT. The series kicks off with a half hour of irreverent, razor-sharp comedy from Rory Scovel.
The new stand-up series, airing Fridays at 11:00 p.m. and 11:30 p.m., showcases the hottest must-see breakout talent in their first solo COMEDY CENTRAL specials. Filmed at Royale in Boston in front of a live audience, "The Half Hour" features comedians Neal Brennan, Na'im Lynn, Joe Mande, David O'Doherty, Garfunkel and Oates ( Kate Micucci & Riki Lindholm), Michael Palascak, Jesse Popp, Rory Scovel, Maronzio Vance, Nick Vatterott, Theo Von and Brendon Walsh.
" The Half Hour" website lets viewers get up close and personal with the comedians. Leading up to the series premiere, the site will feature exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage from the tapings in Boston, as well as preview clips and extended episode highlights leading up to each episode. Additionally, the site will host a Twitter module where users can check out real-time tweets about "The Half Hour," including tweets from the comedians themselves.
Each episode of "The Half Hour" will be made available the day after air in SD and HD for download-to-own on iTunes, Zune Video Marketplace on Xbox, Amazon Instant Video and Sony PlayStation Store.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV