HOUSTON, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE: WLK) will release its 2012 first quarter earnings prior to the market opening on Tuesday, May 1, 2012. The company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time ( 10:00 a.m. Central Time) on the same day to discuss the earnings release.
To access the conference call, dial (866) 730-5764, or (857) 350-1588 for international callers, approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and reference passcode 59052376.
The conference call will also be available via webcast at http://Phoenix.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c=180248&eventID=4757674 and the earnings release can be obtained via the company's Web page at, http://www.westlake.com/fw/main/IR-Home-Page-123.html.
This call will be available for replay beginning an hour after the call has ended, and may be accessed until 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 8, 2011. The replay can be accessed by calling the following numbers: Domestic callers should dial 1-888-286-8010 and international callers may access the replay at 617-801-6888. The access code at both numbers is 12583170.
Westlake Chemical Corporation is an international manufacturer and supplier of petrochemicals, polymers and building products with headquarters in Houston, Texas. The company's range of products includes: ethylene, polyethylene, styrene, propylene, caustic, VCM, PVC resin and PVC building products including pipe, windows and fence. For more information, visit the company's Web site at http://www.westlake.com.Investor Contact Steve Bender, 713-960-9111 email@example.com Media Contact David Hansen, 713-960-9111 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Westlake Chemical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV