China Information Technology
China Information Technology (CNIT) is a provider of integrated solutions for the geographic information systems, digital public security technology and digital hospital information systems markets in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 21% to $1.49 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.20-$1.4852-Week Range: $1.02-$6.02 Volume: 632,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 153,465 >>Best Chinese Stocks for 2012 From a technical perspective, CNIT is soaring today back above its 50-day moving average of $1.32 with monster volume. This move has also pushed CNIT into breakout territory now that's trending above some near-term overhead resistance at $1.52. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as CNIT is trending above its 50-day and $1.52 with strong upside volume flows. If that action continues, then look for CNIT to make a run at its 200-day moving average of $2.06 in the near future. I would avoid this stock from the long side if it fails to hold above the 50-day and $1.52.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV