Vermillion (VRML) is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of diagnostic tests that help physicians diagnose, treat and improve outcomes for patients. This stock is trading up 10% to $2.32 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.12-$2.3652-Week Range: $0.97-$7.60 Volume: 598,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 646,722 >>Health Care Stocks Bought and Sold by Hedge Funds From a technical perspective, VRML is ripping substantially higher today as the stock moves back above its 200-day moving average of $2.08 with decent volume. This stock has also started to trigger a near-term breakout trade now that's moving above some overhead resistance at $2.16. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if VRML can take out its next major overhead resistance level at $2.46 with high volume. Look for volume on a move or close over that level that's near or well above 646,722 shares. If we get that action today or soon, look for VRML to rip towards its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.02 to $3.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV