Celestica (CLS) is a provider of supply chain solutions globally to original equipment manufacturers and service providers in the communications, consumer, computing and diversified end markets. This stock is trading up 7.4% to $9.04 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.78-$9.2852-Week Range: $6.79-$11.41 Volume: 784,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 728,786 Shares of CLS are soaring higher today after the company reported first-quarter adjusted EPS of 25 cents per share versus Wall Street estimates of 21 cents per share. >>5 Stocks to Trade for Breakout Gains From a technical perspective, CLS is gapping sharply higher today on decent volume after the stock touched its 200-day moving average of $8.39 yesterday. This move is quickly pushing CLS within range of triggering a major near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CLS takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $9.26 to $9.39 (its 50-day) with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if CLS can manage to move or close above those levels with volume that's near or well above 728,786 shares. If we get that action soon, look for CLS to make a run at $10 to $10.34 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV