Digital Generation (DGIT) is a provider of digital technology services that enable the electronic delivery of advertisements, syndicated programs, and video news releases to traditional broadcasters, online publishers and other media outlets. This stock is trading up 7.4% at $9.78 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $9.10-$9.8852-Week Range: $8.82-$37.48 Volume: 273,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 441,567 Shares of DGIT are ripping higher today after the company said it has acquired privately held Israeli ad tech company Peer39 Inc., a provider of Web page level data for $15.5 million in cash and shares. >>5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Spike Higher From a technical perspective, DGIT is bouncing hard off some previous support at around $8.82 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing DGIT within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once DGIT takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $9.80 to $10.31 (its 50-day) with high volume. Traders should now consider long-biased trades if DGIT manages to move or close over those levels with volume that's near or above 441,567 shares. If we get that action soon, this stock has a great chance to get into its previous gap-down zone from mid-February between $12 and $14.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV