Doral Financial (DRL) operates as a bank holding firm. Doral Financial manages its business through three segments: banking (including thrift operations), mortgage banking and insurance agency. This stock is trading up 5.8% at $1.80 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.69-$1.8152-Week Range: $0.56-$2.72 Volume: 349,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 630,736 From a technical perspective, DRL is bouncing hard off some previous support today at around $1.65 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a major near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once DRL takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.85 to $2 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased traders if DRL can manage to move or close over those levels with volume that's near or above 630,736 shares. If we get that action soon, look for DRL to trend higher towards its next significant overhead resistance level of $2.72. Doral Financial shows up on a list of 5 Cheap Bank Stocks With a Strong Earnings Future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV