Support.com (SPRT) is an independent provider of online care for the digital home and microbusiness. This stock is trading up 6.6% at $3.39 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.13-$3.8252-Week Range: $1.63-$6.08 Volume: 639,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 191,429 >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple From a technical perspective, SPRT is ripping higher today back above its 50-day moving average of $3.23 with monster volume. This move briefly triggered a breakout trade once SPRT took out some near-term overhead resistance at $3.35 to $3.37. At last check, the stock has moved lower off its daily high of $3.82, which also happens to be a major past overhead resistance level. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if SPRT can manage to move or close above $3.82 with high-volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 191,429 shares. If we get that action soon, look for SPRT to make a run at its next significant overhead resistance levels of $4.79 to $4.85. I would avoid this stock form the long side if fails to continue to trend above its 50-day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV