ABILENE, Texas, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In connection with the 2012 Annual Shareholders' Meeting, the Board of Directors of First Financial Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIN) today declared a $0.25 per share cash dividend for the second quarter, an increase of 4.2 percent over 2011, which will be paid to shareholders of record on June 15, 2012, with payment set for July 2, 2012.
"We are pleased to announce this increase in our quarterly cash dividend for our shareholders," said F. Scott Dueser, Chairman, President and CEO.
Shareholders reelected nine existing members of the Board of Directors: Steven L. Beal, Retired President and Chief Operations Officer of Concho Resources Inc., Brownwood; Tucker S. Bridwell, President of Mansfeldt Investment Corporation, Abilene; Joseph E. Canon, Executive Director of the Dodge Jones Foundation, Abilene; David Copeland, President, SIPCO, Inc., and Shelton Family Foundation, Abilene; F. Scott Dueser; Murray Edwards, Principal, The Edwards Group, Clyde; Ron Giddiens, investment and business consulting, San Angelo; Kade Matthews, ranching and investments, Amarillo; and Johnny E. Trotter, President and CEO, Livestock Investors, Ltd., Hereford.
Shareholders recognized Dian Graves Stai, Chair, Dian Graves Owen Foundation, who retired from the board of directors after 19 years of service.In other business, shareholders approved the advisory vote on compensation of named executive officers, as well as the renewal of the Company's incentive stock option plan for key employees and an amendment to the amended and restated certificate of formation to increase the number of common shares authorized.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV