MEMPHIS, Tenn., April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International Paper (NYSE: IP) will host an Investor Day conference on May 24 in New York City, with a live webcast beginning at 11:45 a.m. Reflecting the meeting theme of "Reaching Our Potential," the company will outline its global business strategy as well as the earnings and cash flow capability of its current portfolio. The event will be hosted by Chairman and CEO John Faraci and will include presentations by Chief Financial Officer Carol Roberts, along with Senior Vice Presidents of the business segments.
Interested parties may listen to the webcast via International Paper's Internet site at http://www.internationalpaper.com by clicking on the Investors tab and then clicking on the Webcasts and Presentations link. The webcast is expected to end by 5 p.m. A replay of the webcast will be available on the web site the following day.
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a global paper and packaging company with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia and North Africa. Its businesses include uncoated papers and industrial and consumer packaging, complemented by xpedx, the company's North American distribution company. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., the company employs approximately 70,000 people following the acquisition of Temple-Inland Inc. and is strategically located in more than 24 countries serving customers worldwide. International Paper net sales for 2011 were $26 billion. Temple-Inland Inc., which was acquired in February 2012, had 2011 net sales of $4 billion. For more information about International Paper, its products and stewardship efforts, visit internationalpaper.com.SOURCE International Paper
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV